No Tags Found!

sreenivasan

hi CHR,
i think this new icons of the ranking is so god i liked it....
i think this ranking system also is very good and i think even everyone in the forum will like it and be motivated..
bye
have a nice time

From India, Vadodara
shaki

Dear Helpful CiteHR
:? Actually I'm afraid to see the ranking system! You know why :?:
The reason is to promot myself from new member to member: it'll take long time for people like me. Any who knows how long it'll take to becoming a active member or valued contributor like Vishal, Rajat, Leo, numerouno etc.
But you know, I was not upset :wink: . Coz I know this people with the help of citehr will continiously help me to out of queries and needs.
Thanks and very best of luck to you all. :)
Regards

From Malaysia, Ipoh
sreenivasan

hi shaki,
i think now you have are also here for little long and you have contrbuted to some good extent and i think you know how the people are motvated to contrib uted in the forum.. so i think even you wll join the contrbuto soon to be n the top ranking
bye

From India, Vadodara
swati_shah20@yahoo.com

Hi CHR
Nice 2 know that u'll b floating t-shirts of cite-Hr soon. hey, needless 2 say, m lookin 4ward 2 have 1! wud b a gud additiosn 2 things i treasure-after my company shirt, t-shirt , college sareer -now a Cite-HR t-shirt-wud b a gud collection!
do let me know is there sum criteria 4 getting the t-shirt or is it gonna b given 2 all members
Regards
Swati

From India, Chennai
shoOOonya

Hi CHR ,
I had almost dissappeared from CIteHR for a couple of days ... meanwhile refered a couple of friends to it and they were too happy to t know about this wonderful place ....
Now whe i got back ... I find this new ranking system and you know what ... it is real cooOOool ......
The all new imagery of ranks add some new and vibrant colours and zing in the CiteHR pages and content ....
a nice motivator for members to contribute ....
I wish you All the Very Best and my continued support towards making CIteHR the Home Page of every HR Enthusiast !!
. . . shoOOonya . . .

From Switzerland, Geneva
shoOOonya

Hey CHR ...
Thanks a lot for the New rank you have assigned to me.
Its an honour to receive the rank and recognition from you !!
After all ... the rank description says
And I am just a 'new kid on the block' ...
Thanks Again !!
. . . shoOOonya . . .

From Switzerland, Geneva
Adnan

Very true <image no longer exists> and I am really surprised to see myself standing in the <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) this morning, and feeling proud to be among the "8 CiteHR Active Members" who are honoured with this rank. CHR, I appreciate your move which certainly would encourage and motivate others for contributing to this forum while promoting HR knowledge.
Thank you.
With Best Regards,
Adnan

From Pakistan, Karachi
Ashish Jain

Hi, Its really methodical way of giving recognition ..., well if possible pls let us know also the criteria of "User Attitude"... what’s this mean & how u calculate?? regards, Ashish Jain
From Australia, Sydney
Jeroo Chandiok

Was thrilled and really humbled to open the CiteHR page this morning and
see my new rank.
I usually post only when I feel I have something worth while to contribute/add on/respond to; or need to compliment/comment on another member's really knowledgeable and highly useful posting.
If this has earned me my new rank, I must be doing something right!
Seriously, the ranking has given me a lot to live up to, and I only hope I can keep on trying to meet CiteHR's expectations!
Thanks, CiteHR and all of you out there!
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
rollysrivastava

hey are these ranks like wisdom, pioneer, knight etc. based on no. of posts or are points based? please clarify... rolly
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.