maliniluky

mai ne sach bolo.............ye sab chod.........rona dhona chod........aur answer kar..........where is the answer?????Dont try to divert.........samje
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Good post Chitra...... you are right... gone are the days.....
Ohhhhhh Great.........!!!
Runnu... Aaj class lagi hai teri, Malini Madam ki class main aaya hai...!!! ab reply to dena hi padega....
Abhi main tere support main kuchh nahin bolney wala hoon.... :icon1:
Malini.... Aaj reply le kar hi chhodna.... :) :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

teek hai manoj aaj nahi chodunge usay...........If RJ doesnt reply then it will taken for granted that he was just acting.......again he was not serious.....sorry never serious........its true tat he himself feels tat everyone laugh at him n by mistake taken into consideration as joker....though we are so many around him he is again alone n tat too becoz of his natak..........wat say RJ
From India, Madras
hima1

Hey Runal.. Nopes you are totally wrong here..I am surprised by your comments... My friendly hit(with affection) on Chitra will never do that!!! If you wanna see the hitting that sends one to Mental Hospital, I can show you how it is and send you there with pleasure!!!!!:icon1:
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Agar teek tarekey say answer nahi deya tho then my above reply will be taken as ur reply...........this is ur last chance
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Question is y do they bang. Not for fun or timepass..........its bcoz ........u know tat better RJ.
Like u, we cannot see tat differentiation RJ............we just feel all r friends not HR's........tats y u feel tat u r alone.......try to change ur mentality
By the way u gave the answer to see differentiation but not friendship....

From India, Madras
maliniluky

u see the differentiation RJ.............Oh GOD never expected this from u RJ......so all these days this was wat from ur heart............felt very bad by seeing ur reply
From India, Madras
hima1

To Quote Malini..
" i shout on u for wat u do and even other friends too for the same reason. We feel u should get wat u deserve..Even then its of no use....u will end up saying ha ha haaaa......was kidding..... "
"
Thus proved !!!!! :icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
hey stop puloing it eachother plz...................... we know all r kidding here.......but it shud not end in fight or bad way.....................
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Hey Malini... Hima...
Dekho Ab Chhutti ka time ho gaya hai... bachhe ko ghar bhi Jana hai...
Woh Sorry bhi bol raha hai... (Dil se nahin bol sakta... :() Ab Jaane bhi do...
Chalo Chhodo bhee.... Ab jaane do....
See... some people has a gold brain, or gold hand or gold tongue... But he only has a gold heart... He use it normally... But some times he does mistake and use his brain....
It is not his mistake... because that time his heart is busy some where....
But just think, He has played an important role... to get us together..
I recommend his apology for acceptance.... :)
Woh to bas aisa hi hai... aur itna bura bhi Nahin hai yaar...

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.