No Tags Found!

maliniluky

i was the one to question first,,,,,,,, plz look at the post...............answer to my question first............
From India, Madras
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
India being undeveloped has been our long held beliefs. For centuries we looked down at merchants as low cast people. Brahmins were the most respected and after that come shatrias and then merchants and finally the lowest level was of the shudras who did manual labor. Hence in our society doing work by hand was never a respected job. We looked down at people who did trade. All this mentality cost us dear more so in this modern society.
But the times are changing. More and more Brahmins are doing MBA’s and also hard work is getting the respect it deserves.

From India, Kochi
maliniluky

What you know about Stephen Hawking?
1.Stephen Hawking is currently the most famous living scientist on the planet.
2.His current work involves an investigation of the origin of the universe and an understanding of how the universe operates.
3.His books have inspired movies and have made the general population aware of the complex, yet fascinating area of theoretical physics
Define Universe?

From India, Madras
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole. Which the lightest material in the Universe?
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
This thread we can make it funny by asking funny questions Then would be fine for you? Let me ask first Q What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Because the cow is a freezer:-P:-P:-P:-P Q If Johns mom has 5 sons and their names are Ja, Je, Ji, and Jo. Who is the last one?
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.