No Tags Found!

neeruraghav2007
Greetings !!
GM(Good Morning Kiran)
Now its Evening time .
People from Outside Delhi also willing to come down to meet this Gang.
High Entho and Sipirit towards Cite Hr Delhi Team.
One of My friend is willing to come down for coming meet.
Let;s Hope to know each other thru this cite.
Keep Entho High
Thanks
Neeru Raghav

From India, Panipat
welcomeumesh

Dear All,
29th July 2007, wow the news is great. Tonight I'll book my tickets. Thank God, this meet is on Sunday, we need not take any CL, PL etc.
Yes, Neeru, surely I'll be in Delhi for CiteHR meet this time.
Dear friends, if I can do anything for this meet, please let me know...anything means really anything...lol
Is there is any agenda for this meet?
have a great weekend,
warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@rill.com)

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

Hi Neeru,

Thanks for claryying my doubt :) .

Umesh,

Do not be in Hurry, July 29th is not actually a CITEHR OFFLINE MEET. The actual CITEHR OFFLINE MEET is supposed to happen on 19th August, 07. The meet on 29 July is for volunteers to decide our roles and responsibilities. so, I dont think that there would be any formal HR topics discussion and ocourse, informal discussion is possible though not sure. Still, you are interested...you are most welcome :) . Or else 19 Aug, 07 would be a perfect it or you where in which we are gonna plan some presentations on HR topics rom our members and inormal discussions too. Hope, I am clear...

Now, To the GANG,

We should be able to get some badges for the volunteers first and then for the members. We have got spare badges of somewhere around 15. 10 with Nitin and 5 or more with Archana. So, the purpose or volunteers would be served. Rest, we need to get them done by Vendor. For this badges thing, I would get in touch with Nitin.

So, GANG, for these BADGES....we should use the funds we are having with us now....WAT SAY???

Also, I still remeber having word with Vivek on this fund maintenance and stuff. Somehow, he got disconnected with us. Let me see...If I can get in touch with him to discuss regarding this.

Anupama,

You do not worry...I will get in touch with Nitin for this badges thing and also with Vivek for further proceedings.

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
Aanchal

Hi Anu,
if you havin trouble in loading the role sheet..can mail me too...nd else we wud discuss it on 29th...
lemme know plz..im troubling yo as i cant locate it on the thread..sorry!
Hi Alok sir,
its soooooooooooooooo gud to see you back on the Delhi-NCR network....hope to see you soon...
Radhika,
chk ur pm...wid details
N whre isssssssssssssss our dearezttttttt GEETIIIIIIIIIIII
gurllll wher are UUUU??????????

From India, Mumbai
Aanchal

Hy Gang,
i really like the idea of starting another thread of volunteers roles etc..after we meet on 29th or may be earlier...???
Kiran ji,
You know wat,my devil mind was thiking of making NIRULAs as our permanent sponser for forthcomin CHR meets?? :twisted: ??watsay???? :idea:

From India, Mumbai
welcomeumesh

Hi All,
Well my tickets are booked..no harm atleast an informal discussion may be done else I'll meet a lot of HR professionals and that too from Indian capital.
I have a poor habit of not stepping back... so I am not thinking of getting my tickets cancelled until something urgent comes.
you guys are comfortable ?
have a great weekend,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

From India, Delhi
Aanchal

Dear Umesh Sir,
We reallllyyyyyyyyy WELCOME You... :D ...............ur enthu is really inspiring.. 8) .coz i know hw hard it is to manage ur wrk ,etc second things..and You are naturally so prompt and Enthusiatic..an encouragment for all of usto make the forthcomin meet a greattttt successs. :P :P :P ..
Dot cancell ur tickets...the gang would be really happy to meet you..
Thanksss
Regrds
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
Geeti
Helosssssssssssssssss!!!

I had a blast at my friends Function :) will share the experience with you all on 29th July...

Will start with a few THANKS to our enthusiastic CHR NCR VOLUNTEER GANG Anu you truly are doing greeeeeaaaaat job thanks a ton for keeping the thread alive, Thanks to Radhika, Monica, Himani & Aanchal again for posting & pumping the OXYGEN thats needed to keep the thread going.

Hey Anu,

Incase you are still unable to upload the list ask Sid do it for you, that'll surely be a help.

Hi Umesh,

Welcome to the Gang, I really appreciate your intrest towards this Venture of ours & obviously the attitude of not backing up once u have taken the plunge 8) Kudos....

Hi Anshu,

Good to see your post looking forward to meet u , You surely justified Himani's confidence that u'll be there with us through thick & thin even if u were not there for the last meet...

& Now Kiran Sir,

Well Well I was not busy coz of the Official work , was more busy N'JOYING prepairing & participating in my friends function so that explainsmy absence from the thread :) Will show u the pics when u are back & u better bring something from home for us... :twisted:

Gang,

Confirming the details for the 29th July Meet

Date & Day: 29th July 2007

Venue: CP Nirulas its " NIRULAS POUT POURI" next to " Blues" ( I will update the block on Monday, for further convinience)

Time: 12 pm ( Because Kiran loves sleeping till late on Sunday's , Lazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy :wink: )

Till then Keep Posting...

Cheers!! :)

Geeti

From India, Bangalore
welcomeumesh

Dear All,

Thanks for boosting my morale upwards. Aanchal I just recognised few postings of yours addressing me as "Umesh Sir"..dear friend, i like to be known as "Umesh" and please .........

Last night, i spent few hours reading all 18 pages of this particular posting, and you won't believe me, I felt like..I should be working in Delhi and later on I felt guilty like... why I left my job in Delhi three years ago"...so much of inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and a greater charm among all you guys...I really appreicate that..both professionally and personally..

I just came across a nice poem..thought to share with all my news friends of CiteHr.

Thanks to all for accepting me as your another friend,

warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BLESS THE ONE..

Blessed the one who realizes

I need a helping hand today

Blessed the one who recognizes

My needs and turns not his face away

Blessed the one who brightens my day

When I'm lonely sad or bored

Blessed the one who shows me the way

Smoothing the ground on this stretch of road

Blessed the one who makes me smile

When the day seems dull and dreary

Blessed the one who stops awhile

To say hello and chat with me

Blessed the one who brings me comfort

And reminisces about the good old days

Blessed the one whose moral support

Provides me strength in times of dismay

Blessed the one who comprehends

My memory is dim my work imperfect

Blessed the one who holds my hand

Seeing my hesitant and tottering gait

Blessed the one who stands by me close

When 'so-called' friends abandon me

Blessed the one who clearly knows

That my sight is poor and blurry

Blessed the one who understands

My infirmity and helps me with my load

Blessed the one who is still my friend

Though gifts and treats I can't afford

Blessed the one who thinks I'm useful

Encouraging me with hopeful words

Blessed the one who boosts my morale

When with problems I'm fraught

Blessed the one who listens to me

And makes me feel relevant

Blessed the one who believes in me

That I'm not antediluvian

Blessed the one who walks with me

On this lap of life's journey

Blessed the one who prays for me

That in mind and body I'm healthy

Thank you friend for being there

At the time and place I need you

Be it balmy or blustery the weather

My journey is easier because of you

From India, Delhi
Aanchal

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GANG.....a very nice Poem UMESH has posted(is it now ok sir??? :wink: )
And thanks a ton for your appreciations....all this actually pumps up the volume in all of us!!But ya..Dilli se Lucknow jyada door nahi hai,juz 2 hrs flight else aapki Lucknow Mail zindabad!!!
Hy Geeti
Welcome bk new new Masi ji!!!! :twisted: ...so now the date is final : 29th July is the Next Volunteers meet...with our Unofficially Official hospitality partner.....one and only NIRULAAASSSSS!!!
Anu,
are u still havn any probs wid poadn the file???
N ya Kiran ji,
DNT frgt to bring bk some goodies for the Gang...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.