No Tags Found!

thomman
What is the system? Is that deducted from basic salary? or else what is the limit for basic, hra and other allowances to get exempted from Income Tax. Please help me out with an example. Thanks:
From India, New Delhi
chitra2cool
Hi! C if this attached sheet might help u out. Chitra Sharma
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls taxcalc_2006_1__134.xls (128.0 KB, 218 views)

shikhapathak

HI :)
I KNOW OF A GOOD WESITE WHICH CAN REALLY HELP U OUT.
TRY THIS WWW.INDIATAXES.COM
U CAN FIND ANY ANSWER HERE.
TAKE CARE
REGARDS,
SHIKHA

From Malaysia
sanjiv_ail

Dear Friends,
There is a master CIRCULAR NO. 8/2007 [F.No.275/192/2007-IT(B) of Income Tax Dept. for deduction of TDS on salaries, I am attaching the same for your reference, it also provides examples for deduction.
Regards,
Sanjiv Sharma

From France, Courbevoie
File Type: pdf income_tax_circular_no._8_2007_-deduction_of_tds_on_salaries_fy07_08_126.pdf (452.9 KB, 231 views)

haridhayalan
HI THOMMA, CHECK THIS WHICHY HELPS YOU MORE. HARI RAHASOFT 9900525882
File Type: xls taxcalc_2008_172.xls (178.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: xls taxcalc_2008_139.xls (178.5 KB, 38 views)

svinit
Hi,
I am working on a new structure for the Senior management employees of my company. I would like to know that if a Employee who has got a handsome appraisal and wishes to attach the car which is on his wife's name on Hire Purchase scheme with the company instead of taking the raise in his salary, will the amount paid to his wife attract TDS @ 2.5% as in the case of Contracts or @ as applicable for rent.
My Accounts guy is not clear. Please advice if you are aware of this situation.
Thanx
Vinit Srivastava

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.