No Tags Found!

veggie

Respected Dear Experts,
I am a Student Currently doing my PGDBM ( BSIM - bangalore) 3rd Trimester . We have a Short Term Project for the Subject MIS.
In which We ( Group of 6 ) are supposed to go to an organisation and take their help and Understand - 1) How MIS is used in that Particular Orgnaisation?
2) Who all Uses it and how its benefiting them?
3) How actually it works in that particular Organisation?
Can anyone kindly help us to visit ( permission) any organisation where Students like us can be benefited.
Hope to recieve an favourable response from your end..
Thanks & Regards,
Veggie

From India, Bangalore
sweetvenusrai
hi there,actualy i also need the same project u looking for...if u have received any info related to it then plz do pass meat my email address
sweet_venus_rai2006@yahoo.com
I am a Student Currently doing my PGDBM ( BSIM - bangalore) 3rd Trimester . We have a Short Term Project for the Subject MIS.
In which We ( Group of 6 ) are supposed to go to an organisation and take their help and Understand - 1) How MIS is used in that Particular Orgnaisation?
2) Who all Uses it and how its benefiting them?
3) How actually it works in that particular Organisation?
Can anyone kindly help us to visit ( permission) any organisation where Students like us can be benefited.
Hope to recieve an favourable response from your end..
Thanks & Regards,
Veggie[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.