No Tags Found!

Thomas Suresh
Dear Team, Good Morning to you all... Can you please send me an ethics test questionnaire, which I have to share with my employees to conduct an ethical test? Thankyou, Regards, Thomas
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You are requesting for Ethics Test Questionnaire. What is the actual purpose of conducting Ethics Test ? Do you have any backdrop behind this.

When you are planning to utilize a read made questionnaire how you are going to ascertain the result ?

If your employee strength is on the higher side I suggest you to take the help of a External Consultant.

From India, Madras
Thomas Suresh
Dear Sir,
Thankyou for your response.
Recently i have joined a startup company here in Bangalore. The company which i have joined wants to setup certain process. In lined with this they wanted to add ethical test process too. They feel that due to few employees negative behavior will spoil the entire culture of the organization. After me joining here i have come across 2 instance from the same employee. So at the time of induction the management wants this ethical test to me added, so that the new joinees are aware how to behave in the office setup. The similar ethical test i have taken in my previous company which is a scenario based video clipping and at the end of the session there follows certain questions for the new joinees to answer. If you can help me with this one or any other suggestions please. Thanks for the support.

From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

A questionnaire would give a standard response, whereas giving a case study or situation analysis text could give wide and varied responses. There is a celebrated case of 'Henry Magruder made a mistake', you can use it to elicit the response of all the employees. There is another piece on Show cause notice, you may consider any of them.
Both these were used and the responses were analysed to understand behaviour dynamics of many employees

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Henry Magruder made a mistake.docx (14.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: docx Show cause notice.docx (13.1 KB, 83 views)

aussiejohn

Based on your posts, this is NOT an ethical problem, it is an employee behavioural problem

If you are having problems with some of the staff members, you would be much better to formulate a policy of how management expects employees to behave, along with the penalties for non-compliance.

Delving in to the murky world of ethics tests etc, is not your first option here, policy solutions are quicker, easier and more effective.

Ethics will come later, depending on the sort of operations you are running, and the potential for ethical problems to arise.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.