No Tags Found!

Kamalanathan
Hi, In the grievance portal I have uploaded my PDF but when I click on attach it is throwing an Error message like "Error while attaching the document", How to rectify this?
From India, Coimbatore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please check whether any specific file size is mentioned. If so you need to compress the pdf file and need to upload again.

At times due to server busy this message will reflect. In that case you need to try after some time.

From India, Madras
aussiejohn

You have not provided any background or context information regarding this post.

What Grievance Portal?? Is this something within your organisation, or at an external agency of some sort?

The first people you need to contact are the owners of the portal, NOT us. We don't work for this portal, so we are not in a position to advise you.

From Australia, Melbourne
Kamalanathan
Hi sir,

I have tried for the past 3-4 hours
still showing Like "Error while attaching the document"
And my PDF file size also 200KB
and I have checked through google also regarding the Grievance attachment it states that we can able to attach the document by below 1MB like that.

Can you please find a solution on this or else this issue coming on behalf of busy server...?

Regards,

Kamalanathan.

From India, Coimbatore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, If file size is well within the limit then it might be due to server busy. You may try after some time.
From India, Madras
aussiejohn

I will repeat it again, TALK to the people who run this portal.

You have still not given us any information about this portal. All we can assume is that it is something unique to your organisation, so they are the only people who can help you.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.