Anonymous
Hello Team, a Few days back I have posted my query, didn't get any resolution so posting it again. I am stuck in a hopeless situation and am really miserable right now. I have signed some employment contract with a company for 2 years (Though it wasn't on stamp) Out of the 2 years, I have already served one and now want to leave the organization.

I am facing a lot of micromanagement, excessive workload, and Unnecessary work stress. Complete mental torture in a nutshell. Even after repeated attempts, management isn't listening to me. I am too stressed that I have been diagnosed with Migraine, anxiety, and depressive symptoms. I now wish to leave the organization but the contract says I have to pay 2lakhs even if I serve three months' notice. The HR system is so pathetic that they would not listen to me at all. If I leave after serving 3 months Notice period, they still won't give me my experience letter.

Please note: No money was spent on any kind of training.

Please suggest what can I do to break the bond. I am unable to pay bond money. It's getting too difficult to stay.

Thanks a lot for your help

From United States, Dallas
Anonymous
Please note :I am working in an Indian company .I guess US location is being picked up due to VPN.
KK!HR

Here we can advise you only on ethical practices. In the circumstances pointed out, as you have served one year, there has to be proportionate reduction in the bond amount. The notice period salary cannot be claimed in addition to the remaining bond period as it will be exceeding three months.
Either in contract laws or in service laws, there cannot be unjust enrichment. So if you decide to abandon service, then these consequences are natural and can be so inferred.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Hello ,
Thanks for replying. According to Company ,there won't be any reduction in bond money till I complete 2 years. What should I do ? I am ready to pay 1 lakh as per my remaining period.
Please guide.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.