No Tags Found!

mukund roy

Dear All,

It is the very important question for every all that what is procedure of recovery or adjustment of excess payment in PF. We all are know that no any process of excess payment of recovery or adjustment in EPF Act.

Know a days PF office issued the circular regarding reduction or new rule of Administration charge for A/C 2 and A/C 22. It is effected from 01 Jan 15. whenever we all are paid excess administration charge for Jan & Feb-15 PF contribution.

We all are want to know that how to adjust excess payment that has paid, because we know that excess paid of administration charge is directly loss of employer. Employee is unaffected from this amendment.

It is myth that excess payment of pf office can not be adjusted.

I want to share Letter of Sanjay Kumar (FA & CAO of Central PF office) that excess payment may be adjusted that I was received . It is interesting thing that circular of reduction in rate of administration charge is also signed by sanjay Kumar.

I hope it will help you and you can adjust excess payment . What is your opinion, What is your thinking regarding this letter. Please share with me.

Regards

Mukund Roy

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Letter of EPFO (Sanjay Kumar).pdf (1.20 MB, 964 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.