No Tags Found!

Kartik@1109

Hi team,
Canteen contractor always complain that some of the employee taking breakfast twice or thrice when they like & another day they are not taking breakfast resulted into wastage.
As on date we have flat deduction for all employees who are availing food in canteen & security counting number only (no other mechanism).
My management expects that we have to start effective system for headcount, further they are in opinion that on immediate basis we start coupon system. Shall we start the same?
I want to know that what precautions I have take care & how effective is this?
Also I have to deliver a presentation on this.
Regards,

From India, Pune
skhadir

COUPON SYSTEM is the most effective system and it is widely implemented in many canteens.
All you need to ensure that,
- Coupons cannot be duplicated under any circumstances
- Coupons collected at the counter must not be circulated again. A trust worthy person must be appointed at the reception.
- Prepare headcount report at the end of every meal.
It will take 3 months to streamline the entire process. Initially you may face few problems. As you progress further, analyse the issues and replace them with solutions, you will understand the entire process.
Another option i can suggest you is that, If you can make best use of BIO-METRIC SYSTEM for monitoring canteen attendance, please try it. Plate may be issued upon valid check-in.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.