nikhatnishat@gmail.com

Dear Seniors,
In our organization, we are planning to start awards like employee of month or every quater.
Can anyone please tell me on what parameters should i judge.
what is the process or is there any format.
how should i start with.
Will it be kind of Appraisal process.
please help.
Desperately awaiting for reply.
Regards,
Nishat
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Nishat,
How nice if everybody recognizes for an outstanding performance.
They are certain parameters, simple yet ascetic.
- Discuss nomination criteria and suggest appropriate awards. Make sure that everyone is allowed to weigh in on these topics to sleuth out potential problems to be addressed before the Employee of the Month program launches.
- Entice each employee on the souvenir and rewards entitled to the "Employee of the Month"
- Announce the event by giving the best eligibility level. Work closely on the names and submissions using methods that attract the participants like votings from HOD's, Managers, colleagues etc. Also use the ballot box system to have the benefit of choosing the excellent employee while bringing out the worst in others (like make them realise that they could step into if they too prove quality work.
- Continue to prove the Employee of the Month/ Quater/ Year in sanguine for work benefit and valued employees.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.