No Tags Found!

yog9chand

It hurts when a senior employee has done so much for her co-workers, helped them in every way she could,,, even for the company doing the best an employee can do for the company fought against the director for employees and now the same employees because of misunderstanding are not reciprocating.
It hurts the most when you teach everything to your subordinate and then she just snaps you, and wants yr position.
It hurts so much when you fight against the fraud happening in the company but then your immediate boss goes against you.
It hurts when you are working honestly towards the goal of your company but your boss gives away yr responsibilities to your subordinate without informing you.
It hurts so much but you cant leave the job as you have so many liabilities on you...
It hurts but....

From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Hi yogita,
But have you thought why all that has happened??
Whenever you are working against the tides it is natural to face lots of problems and the tides coming from opposite side will hurt you and take you farther from your destination, but like a good swimmer never loose hope and keep working with the same moral values and keep working against the tides...
Im sure the difficulties are there, talk it out with your seniors, ask them openly why all this is happening and how can they give your responsibilities to your Junior without any explanation.
Unless you wont raise the questions marks, the management will not understand it....
Its your right to know all this and its legal also....
So all the best...
Regards
Archna

From India, Delhi
yog9chand

Dear Archna,
Thanks for your advice...for sure there are many difficulties....but actually the problem is i have 2 bosses... Exe. Director and MD. I have gone against my ED as he has done fraud... but m lucky to have MD on my side. Just imagine.... wat a war....
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
prajaktarade@gmail.com
Dear Ms. Yogita,

You sound very pained with what has happened with you in the office.

What I learn from your writing is that your are deeply pained because of your subordinate's changed behavior and bias that has happened with you because of her. I can understand what you are going through but this is the time to learn lesson from what has happened so that you can save yourself from future hurt.

My experience tells me that successful people have well balanced their emotional and logical self, and that is what is called being professional, I feel.

Many times we get emotional and get very close to our subordinates (or with our seniors), share too many things with them, try and be good with them, we feel very comfortable with them and also make them comfortable for that matter. This all jolly good scenario looks nice for sometime, however as days change, as challenges increases, people look after their own self interests. And there is nothing wrong in it. Because we cannot control people and their behaviour.

You need to muster internal strength and stay put in the situation. Yes, injustice has happened with you but reciprocating now will not help, you stay calm and stable. Don't blame other or yourself for anything, it is part of life, we are going to meet many such people in our life. Just look at it as experience and learn from it. When time will pass world will realize who is right and who is wrong. Before that you need to be OK, if you get hurt and keep simmering from inside its your loss. Look at the whole scenario as third person, and just laugh at it. It is difficult I know, but you don't have a choice as you don't even want to quit.

So moral of the story is relax, its ok, you can't change people so just take care of your self and don't lget hurt by thinking of painful situation. Go out chill out with your friends and remember work is just part of your life it is not everything. Don't let it affect you so much...

Take care
Prajakta.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.