No Tags Found!

lavanya_mahesh
Hi All,
I am starting this operation of retail recruitment.I have a good database but i want first understand the retail Job functions in detail before i start pitching the clients.I would highly appreciate if you all can me on the same.
Thanks & Regards
Lavanya

From India, Mumbai
saipriyaa
Hi Lavanya, The best idea I would suggest you is to do an internship in any retail sector which helps you to understand the things better. with regards, priya
From India, Madurai
puja.chauhan
Hi friends, I need SOP for retail operations, as I have recently joined a retail company as training manager.
From India, New Delhi
puja.chauhan
Dear all,
Hi, I have joined as a corporate trainer with hospitality group. I have developed SOP and training manual and started delivering training on base of SOP. Friends I need your help that apart of all this, what all are the responsibilities of corporate trainer in hospitality industry. I need your guidelines to perform well. kindly help me.
Regards
Puja

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.