No Tags Found!

deepika kamal

Hi everybody!!! can anyone pls tell me, Madhya Pradesh is ESI applicable state or not. Thanks & Regards, Deepika Kamal Sr.Exe. HR
From India, Lucknow
mahavir.lakhlan
Dear Deepika, Its applicable to all over india except some alteration for J & K state. Reagrds Mahabir Singh Asst Manager HR
From India, New Delhi
manoj kumar 82

Of course............ Dear, it is applicable all over india except Jammu & Kashmir with some special clause.
From India, Gurgaon
sunil Sadar

Hi,
Since you are in HR whenever a legal question like one you have asked, comes to your mind, please make it a habit of refering to the concerned legislation. The very first para will specify under the title" scope, applicability and extent of the act".This will help you in long run as well as make you strong on this part of your function.
As informed by my other collegue, it is applicable to the state of MP also.

From India, Nagpur
vipulmongia25
Hi,
Can anyone plz tell me if ESI is applicable in the below situation:
I have a manufacturing unit where i have 2 contracters who are earning more than Rs10000 a month on an average.
Both have 4 subcontracters who have approx 3 to 4 emplyees salaried 3000 to 4000.

From India, Delhi
manoj kumar 82

if 10 or more people work with aid of power or 20 or more person work without aid of power esic act is applicable in a single premises.
From India, Gurgaon
aso@cjos.in

Hi vipul, Please clarify the contractors are third party or on your co’s payroll. As Manoj is told it’s mendatory for those if 20 or more employee. Thanx Sanjeev
From India, Delhi
hasnain_mm
Hiii Ms Kamal I fully agreed with Mr Shreekanth ... The existing wage-limit for coverage under the Act, is Rs.15,000/- per month (with effect from 01.05.2010). Cheers!!!! Mushtaque
From India, Delhi
AJAY MOROLIA

Dear Deepika,
All the employees employed directly or indirectly, engaged through contractor or through company are covered under the Act, only you have to check following:
1. Wages upto 15000 PM: cover
2. Also check from ESIC Authority that your unit comed under the notified area or not, if comes OK other wise No, because if ESIC is not providing medical facility / dispensery near by to your unit you are not covered.
Regards
Ajay Morolia

From India, Delhi
bejjiguruvishnu

Wage Ceiling
Employees of covered units and establishments drawing wages upto Rs.15,000/- per month (excluding remuneration for overtime) come under the purview of the ESI Act, 1948 for multi-dimensional social security benefits.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.