No Tags Found!

PJ2606
He ,,

I have joined one of the leading healthcare firm,

i was working as a manager HR ( MBA, M.phil-HR), sometimes back i have recruited 1 Lady assistant for HR,

gradually my ceo started to interact more with her and she has started getting more importance, after some time i came to know that they both are having affair, i was also able to trash those mails which has been forwered to that lady by the ceo,and after seeing that any one can not denay by accepting this thing that they are having an affair,

now what happened that lady has been promoted as sr manager hr within the six month after joining even though she is fresher,

after lot many advise i have bring this things in to the notice of my seniors,,
what they did was gave warning to that ceo nothing else,i had quarrel with my ceo plenty of times,, but still he forced me to report to her

but while report to her i was bringing down my self respect ,,,,,,,somehow i have got another job and moved there,

but i just wanted to know if any body ask me the reason for leaving that job what could be my answer ? should i tell the truth? or should i tell those old wordings?

Kindly guide me for same your answer would be really helpfull to me for my furthur career.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Parijat,
What happened at your company is really unfortunate but then if you tell the true reason in the interview on why did you quit the job, no interviewer will ever accept the real reason at its face value.
There are plenty of reasons like - too much conflict at top level, company's finances were not so well, could not recover from recession, growth opportunities and so on.
This is what I can say.
DVD

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Parijat
To add to what DVD has said, it will be not in your interest to tell the truth even if you could produce evidence. Rubbishing an ex-boss is not the thing to do. If I were the new employer, I would think that you may rubbish me too when you leave my firm and, hence, not employ you.
Tell them that you wanted to widen your experience and have a more challenging job.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.