vgopal10
I have only 6 employees in a factory at Kolkata getting less than Rs 10000/- as salary. Is there any way I can make my company registered with ESI and my employees get the benefits of ESI scheme.
Dr. Gopal

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

You can show casual labours also to make your number of employees ten. Once you get coverage, you can drop these casual employees and still enjoy coverage. Any how, all casual labourers are also required to be taken for coverage and for contribution.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Reema HR

I think v cant go for esi for 6 employees .
Regards,
Reema

Access Lakhs of job seekers profile for free !!!!
Just one click & Register Ratedprofiles
*services only in INDIA

From India, Coimbatore
vijay_dubey
Dear Gopal Ji,
You have mentioned that you have 6 number of employees in your factory. Kindly clear it. this is your factory's total strength?(means is there any clerk, Munshi, manager or any other type of person who work for you full time or part time?) (Don't think about their salary range)
Regards
Vijay Kumar

From India, Chandigarh
kishorpp

Dear Sir, as per your query your company will be register under esic when employee strenth more than 10 if using heavy machinery further help please contact
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.