KS Rao

I just today heard a small story somebody telling in a TV channel. I am moved so much that I just want to share it with all of you. Immediately I turned it into a PPT (quickly) and presented to you all. Please render your comments. Thanks.
KS Rao
www.corporatefokus.com

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Mummy story.ppt (1.91 MB, 1754 views)

Rshmi Raghavan
Too good yaar.. the way u present adds more beauty to the content ..keep posting ..."mother " cant be described in a word. Regards Reshmi Raghavan
From India, Coimbatore
nalinb
Dear Rao, Only one thing in this world we don’t have a proper measurement how much her love for Us, We don’t have enough words to explain how deep it in our heart. Thanks Nalin Sri Lanka
From Sri Lanka, Colombo
jai bakshi

Dear Rao, Indeed this is an old story, but u made it beutifull presentation. Doen good efforts.
From India, Delhi
KS Rao

In a tiny family of a wife and husband and two three children, always there is a complaint from one the children, "Mom/dad likes him more than me". That beloved (more loved ) child will be invariably a spoiled child. Why?
The complaint goes on. " I am a good boy. Study well. Get good score in school. have good habits. People praise me. Where as my brother.. not a good guy. not studying and quarrelsom. But still mom/dad love him more, even at the cost of rest of the children. What is this?" Surprisingly, he broods this feeling throughout his life!
Did anybody face this kind of problem?

From India, Hyderabad
nagaraj1946

hi though the subject is known, the way ir is presneted is good. thanks for sharing. it becomes all the more necessary in these days, we measure everything in terms of money nagaraj
From India, Bangalore
durga umrania
very touchy.....coz even m also mother & felt each n every word of ur's'''>>>.thanks Mr rao for dis beautiful presentation>>>>tcre!
Keep smiling...spread lov>>>
Regard's,
Durga Umrania.

From India
omika22
Hi Rao, Really nice PTP and its very true as no body can take your mothers place. and no body loves you as much as she love with no conditions. Thank you.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.