No Tags Found!

pratap.r
Hello friends, i need your experiences and ideas related to the thread what i have posted here.
Situation is like this.
How to handle
1) Conflicts among team members when you are a team lead?
2) If a team member reports straight to a team lead about other member that he does more work than his collegue?
3) If a team member has a belief that he is doing more work than he is compensated in terms of his monthly salary and expresses his need?
4) In case if 2 team members complain to a team lead quite often about one another?
5) If a team member does not have the right attitude to finish of his assignments in time and creates delays without reason?
6) If a team member threatens other team members personally and this is brought to the notice of a Team lead?
please post your suggestions/experiences as soon as possible.....
Thanks in advance,
Pratap Raghavan

From India, Madras
pratap.r
Dear Friends, 10 views and still no reply.... not compulsory to share your ideas on all points, but a 2 or more please.... i need a few suggestions and it’s urgent....
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.