No Tags Found!

manoj.bharti

<image no longer exists>
Could there be angels waiting in the wings,
How might we call upon their ecstasy?
Rainbows are mere garnish on the days
In which we are the glory and the light.

So may we hear the songs our sunshine sings,
The words which will the wonder of our ways;
May we know how good it is to be
As we celebrate the holidays,
So much in love we weep as angels might.

From India, Calcutta
hima1

One Angel story not yet over, and you started another!!!!:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
angel confirmed.................naam batana padega manoj..u cant escape now :icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Hi Hima, Chitra... Gud Mrng....
Hima, that's the same angel and stroy has to be continued....
Yes Chitra, Angel is confirmed, there is an angel.... When did I say no... But that is only for me.... and as far as the escapsim... even I dont want to be escaped...
But... Lil busy today... may not be avialable most of the time in the day....

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

We dont want ur availability............Just wanted to know the name of the angel.........arey ooo escape ke maha raja........buss kar aur batha apni angel ke naam
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Ha... Ha... Ha....
Malini, Tell me one thing.... what will you do with the name... Why NAME is so important... can we not address her as an angel only...
Will it not better... if we know how kind, generous, caring and loving is she....???

From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
oye Manoj...tame aisa shu karu che..................
I already told u in ur last post..y name is imp...........................ab batado fata fat name kya hai tumhari Angel ka...bhav maat khana..chaahe to Rj ka Wadapav khalena ::D:D:D:D:D

From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Chitra... Hoon Jannu Shu.... Aai mate, I asked Malini, Aau Na Chale... Tame to hoon satisfy nathi kari sake naa.....
From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
i dont know all that.................................. nathi...tamano mane bolnae padu shu................... hehehhheheeee
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

manoj name is always important............this is how we address people..........nick name is different from original name...........angel is also a name(Nick name given by u) without which u cannot address ur angel............so we would like to know ur angel name
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.