yogita11
Hi all,
I will really appreciate if some one amongst our such diverse and knowledgeable group , could provide me with some help in writing about this topic- 'Steps to overcome any shortcomings/improvements in Training' if found during the evaluation of the effectiveness of the training program.
:?
Thanks !
Yogita

From India, Delhi
alokgoel

HI!
Basically it is a cyclic process - to overcome any shortcomings during the evaluation of training steps taken r :
1. just revise the contents as per feedback of the said trg. prg. to make it more effective for future trg prg. (like topics to be dropped , topics to be added)
2. faculty plays a imp. role in the effectiveness so as per the evaluation we can change the facuilty or give him extra time / sessions as per the evauated report.
further i would that it all depends on the shortfalls detected / observed by evalation so only accordingly we can take measures. (process of evaluation also plays imp. role in evaluation of effectivess properly)
u pl. provide details the evaluation report of the trg. prg. than only measures can be suggested to enhance the effcetiveness.
lets take some case study to substantiate.
pl. throw more light on the type of shortcoming for further discussion.
with best regards
alok goel

From India, Bharat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.