No Tags Found!

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

srin

Hi Can anyone solve my below query? Our company allows 2 Vacation and 1 Sick Leaves per month.I currently have more than 25 days of Vacation Leave. When i applied for vacation leave of 20 days fon educational grounds for which i had got edu loan which i need to pay from my salary(this was also informed to my officials). Till the end of the day before i applied for leave i was enquiring about the leave sanction but they replied neither positive or negative.I said the leave is urgent and after informing took leave of office.But they cunningly say after i resumed from my leave that the comapany does not grant permission to take Vacation Leave saying the course i undergo is not inline with the company development.Is this fair? Shouldn't they inform me that leave will not be approved before the day as i had applied for the leave a month before the start of studies.Is it not a way of backstabbing the employee who has been with you when all the tougher projects happened in this company, who has given the full ability in acheiving the company targets, worked day and night to meet targets. Is this not a rude behaviour? Also, let me know the situations when an LOP be granted? Thanks Srin
From India, Madras
ash.pgdm

Hi Srin, This is really unfortunate. I know what you would be feeling. Many companies do these kinds of things without realizing the harmful effects of such incidents. Mostly these things happen in small companies. I think your boss should have considered. Anyways, what option do you have? Right now, you cannt do anything. But I am sure you will be demotivated over this. And companies talk about attrition - day in and day out. As I can understand, you are at initial stages of your career. Keep these things in mind and dont allow this to happen with juniors when you becoma a senior professional. India still needs practically feasible and appropriate labour laws. Lets hope for the best
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.