No Tags Found!

chumki sinha

Hi Team, We are a Kolkata-based company but operate across PAN India. Could you please let me know whether we can submit the Returns of Employment Exchange (ER1/ER2) in West Bengal for PAN India, or if it needs to be done state-wise?

Regards,
Chumki

From India, Calcutta
rammi24

Dear Chumki,

Employment exchange act is applicable to each organization in respective state, your company has to register under employment exchange act state wise to file the returns ER-1/ER-2. Most of the States upgrade employment exchange register though online, you can check your respective office jurisdictions for online registration if not registered state wise where your company operates business. For further clarification you may approach me on 9959829422

From India, Telangana
Neer300182

You have to file it state-wise.
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

I think one of those forms is deleted. Please check with the latest regulations
From India, Mumbai
vikijadhav18
You need to obtain registration state-wise and file the ER1 return accordingly. Please note that the ER2 return has been discontinued since 2017.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.