No Tags Found!

paras.thapa
Hi All,
I have worked in an PVT. LTD. organisation for 9 Years and 8 months (at the time of putting my papers). Could any one please tell me whether I qualify for 9 YEARS or 10 YEARS of service and how exactly my GRATUITY shall be calculated if my BASIC is 16300 and GROSS of 38000+ as I have found the following that with:
1) more than 5 years but less than 10 years service, gratuity calculation shall be half month salary x no.'s years of completed service
2) 10 years or more than 10 years service, gratuity calculation shall be 1 month salary x no.'s years of completed service.
Please provide correct and suitable advice here or at .
Thanks!
Paras

From India, Delhi
paras.thapa
Thanks yedhulaprakash,
It is quite informative and timely advice on the whole. Only on the portion I'd like some clarification on Gratuity is whether
10 years and above : Gratuity payable shall be One months pay for each completed year of service subject to maximum of Rs.15,000/- or fifteen months pay whichever is less
is correct or not
Could you please provide your valuable input on the same.
regards
paras

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.