No Tags Found!

prateek gupta
i m bsc finalyear student abt to complete my graduation in biotechnology, and i m a lot confused wht to do.. is mba in biotechnology is abetter option or msc (biotechnology). and what will give me a better job oppertunity in future...
From India, Bhopal
sheetalsehgal

Hi,
It all depends on ur future plans where u want to land up.. jst go thru d future options n choose based on ur intrests.. believe dat if u do things do with ur intrest u will be able to find opportunity.
If u wnt to do reserch work go for msc biotech.
if u want to pursue carrer in management for pharma & biotech companies got for mba.
Sheetal Sehgal

From India, New Delhi
sheetalsehgal

Hi,
It all depends on ur future plans where u want to land up.. jst go thru d future options n choose based on ur intrests.. believe dat if u do things do with ur intrest u will be able to find opportunity.
If u wnt to do reserch work go for msc biotech.
if u want to pursue carrer in management for pharma & biotech companies got for mba.
Sheetal Sehgal

From India, New Delhi
Aditya99j
Hi Friend,
Im also agree with all that friends they says it depends on your way of thinking if you have scientific brain the u should go in R&D field otherwise u can do MBA also
So take ur own disigion ok
your Cool thinking Friend
ADITYA

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.