No Tags Found!

Shakti_sudarshan
I started work last July 2023 for a confectionary making company as a digital marketing manager. Since it was an online work profile, I gave interview over the phone, received offer-letter on email which I accepted and emailed it back. Since the joining it has been 11 months and I have not received any salary. First couple of months they said it was a glitch and after couple of months , all they replied back was just to cooperate and wait. I have emailed them 3 reminders, send numerous WhatsApp messages and phone calls to the owner. Also I had served them legal notice last month. They are still admitting that my salary is due but they have financial problem and just wait a little bit further. At this point I am sure they have no intention of giving me any salary, what can I do, I am looking down at a great loss. please advice.

Madhu.T.K

Since you have sent a legal notice, you can proceed with it. You can file a compliant before the appropriate authority under the Payment of Wages Act in case you would fall under the Act or to file a writ to enforce the terms of contract following the Contract Act. The Labour Officer who is the appropriate authority under the Payment of Wages Act will entertain the compliant only if your basic pay is not more than Rs 24000.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.