No Tags Found!

somwanshi aarti

Dear Frnds,
I made an appointment letter in which i wrote a sentence "Company shall be soul judge" ,while send for approval director pickout the speling mistake in the word "soul"
I want to make it correct as this is a legal document.Please tell me whether it is "soul" or "sole"

From India, Pune
milanjanuary

Dear Friend
Its "sole" only which means one. "SOUL" means aatma
whenevr u have any doubt of any spelling or their meaning kindly check dat out in right click where the synonyms come else u can open dictionary.com to check out .
before submitting any official draft ,letter to your senior please always check it twice ,it will be good for u,moreover it leaves a wrong impression on them .
coomunication in right way is very important.
Regards
Mitali

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

If you have typed the document in Microsoft Word, why don't you use the Spell and Grammar check facility?
If you right click on the word and select synonyms it gives the alternative words/meanings. I am sure you will be able to decide which one is the most suitable.
I could give you the answer on-a-plate; but I would rather give you a tool for you to learn how to use the facility available.
Have a nice day
nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
somwanshi aarti

Thank you all , I will make a right correction. Actually i did used all the above solutions but myself was not knowing which is right word as i read same word in the legal books also.
From India, Pune
Naveen Kumar nagothu

Dear Mithali I agree with you. We have to check twice or thrice before submitting any report. As the same time Spell Check is also compulsary. You have posted coomunication. it is communication.
From India, Hyderabad
innovation
Dear Aarti,
Am sure you will be bombarded with advice from all ! Nevertheless, you must be extremely careful with the language used in documents such as an appointment letter. By Bill Gates' grace, we are fortunate to have tools to correct these kind of errors !! So do take advantage of them and don't commit such mistakes. Some bosses are very particular - and if I may add - rightly so, about spellings and grammatical errors.
Take Care and regards

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.