No Tags Found!

aadarsh.bhanawat
dear alka,
regarding to ur post i suggest u i knw it is nt easy to find a job related to HR so dont need to frusted u contnu. ur finding first u try to post of HR trainee as a employee or as a article of training concern. u need to increase ur training practices which r having uses like payroll etc.
All the best
aadarsh

From India, Udaipur
faujishiva
Dear friend.
I understand your anguish not getting a job is a big shocker specially when you feel you have good academic record. well academics alone does not make an employer take a person therre some thing more, look into your CV and see what more you have offered as your skill sets, one sugestion have you triend for the Defence forces there is a huge vacancy there. MAy be you need to be more flexible in your choice of job stations.
wish you the best for your efforts soon.
capt siva

From India, Madras
sigmaservices

Dont go for salery packege , dont go for multinational company , first get any job , get some experience , only qualification cant provide good job, it will depent upon your qualification and experience . In HR ,you should need at least 4-5 yrs working experience . try and contact your nearest placement company......
From India, Delhi
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

chk the following sites apart from naukri, monster, times :
1) jobs for hr professionals
2) shine.com
3) hrjobs.com
Wud request you to share ur no. If u feel its inappropriate to give here on the site, kindly write to me on
i am also a pune univ. pass out of 2009. m working as an HR now since June 2009. the organization is small and m the only HR. i have lots to share with u. if u feel comfortable, we cud discuss.
Regards,
ASHLESHA

From India, Mumbai
jitu4786
Please forward ur resume and let me check.. Also can you help me with your MBA project on management topic..i need it for my friend...
From India, Mumbai
alka.mattoo2005
I stay at Navi Sanghvi, No issue regarding Location. I am ready to relocate Sir.No prior experience.fresher MBA HR
From India, Pune
Yaasmin

hey are you in mumbai, if yes, then i have one contact which high end exutive search firm and they require candidates for their office. you can revert with your interest.
From India, Mumbai
shrutiharsha
Hi, if you willing to work in Bangalore, do contact me. 9945104043.Am looking for a Recruiter.
From India, Bangalore
raju1983

Dear Alka,
I know it is very difficult to get a job in HR as a fresher in today's scenario.
But not to worry, start your career in any consultancy as a recruiter and simultaneously keep watch on Hr generalist profile.
To sit ideal in home is better to start job and recruitment is also part of Hr.

From India, Mumbai
gauravpandit
hello alka keep faith in god; i'm also passout in same thing in which yoyu are.. and i'm from distance learning means much lesser than you... i still have faith tht i will get the job as a MT, PRESENTELY I'M DOING A GOOD JOB WHICH RELATED TO MY GRADUATE SUBJECTS WHICH IS POLYMER SCIENCE... SO KEEP TRYING.... BE COOL....
B..BYE...

From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.