No Tags Found!

rameshv1978

Dear Sir,
We are having a branch office in Chennai with 30 employees who do sales and services of software product.
Please let us know what are the various returns to be filed under various acts.
Thank you
Regards,
Ramesh

From India, Hyderabad
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Dear Mr. Ramesh,
Please find attached the list of statutory returns to be submitted by the employer under the various statutory Acts.
Please be informed that we are providing complete professional support in statutory compliances for various industries. If you are looking for any support, please feel free to contact us.

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Tamil Nadu - Statutory Returns.pdf (13.1 KB, 429 views)

kumarjay
Hi Pragnaa HR compliance services,
As labour inspector is confirmed that s&e certificate is need not to renew on every year in TN state. Can you please provide any clause passed in written for the same and forward it on priority

From India, Hyderabad
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Hi,
First of all, please note that there is no S&E Registration Certificate under the TN Shops & Establishments Act.
But, there is a process for getting the approval in Form III - under the TN Industrial Establishments (National & Festival Holidays) Act.
That will be the permanent one, until there is a change in the holidays list...

From India, Chennai
Kabali.R

Dear Mr.Shenbagarajan,
Pls help me we are newly started to Night Shift in our establishments kindly let us know soon as possible
1. Any registrations required to conduct night shift at Shop & Establishment premises?
2. Compliance to be followed for engaging employee’s in night Shits?
3. Any extra allowance to be paid for engaging employee in night shift?
4. What is the OT rate for night shift?
5. What type of transportation facility to be provided?
6. Can we engage female employee in night shift?
7. What are the compulsory requirements to fulfilled to engage female employee in night shift?
8. What are the statutory requirements to be followed if, employee work for weekend’s ?
9. Is female security guard is mandatory ,if we engage female employees in night shift?
Regards
Kabali.R
kabaliswaran10@gmail.com

From India, Chetpet
Sharma HR

Dear Seniors,
Please confirm me the procedure of Tamil Nadu Shop & Establishment Act procedures and listed of required documents.
Also pls confirm online process is available at Tamil Nadu or not.
Also kindly help me is there any annual returns also we need to submit under shop and establishment act Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

From India, Chennai
ganeshnarain
Hi all Please guide whether Tamil Nadu Shops & Establishment act is applicable for Private Commercial Banks whose salary disbursements are centrally from their Corporate office.
From India, Kochi
Deependra S Nahar

Hello All, I am thankful to all contributors for such a nice data esp of Leaves given under Shops & Establishment act at various states.
From India, Bhopal
hsathishanand
Hi, We are going to start night shift for women employees.. Can any one let me know the transportation policy (pick up and drop) as per govt norms
From India, Chennai
cretic-karthi
Dear Friends,
I just want to know how to register shops and establishment in Tamil Nadu.
Here im giving my personal contact number. Kinldy let me know if anyone know how to do that.
Regards,
K.Nagarajan.

From India, Thrissur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.