No Tags Found!

Leonie Stalin

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Aparajitha!!
Aparajitha Corporate Services (P) Ltd is an end to end Labour Compliances related solutions company, an expertise in Labour legislations of various states with clientele in different segments.
We have a national presence and undertake the statutory compliance under Factory Act and Shop & Est Act on Pan India basis.
We also do Consultation and audit, ESI/EPF/EPT compliances on pan India basis, Contract Labour regulation services, Flexi Staffing and Pay roll compliances.
As a proven principle, we value our clients and client have Return on Investment by partnering with us.
What we do for our client through our Compliance Management Service is attached.
Please share your number to enable us to get in touch with you and take this forward.
Girish R
Manager-BD
Aparajitha Corporate Services (P) Ltd,
No. 83/41, Kotapati Enclave, Kutchery Road , Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
Mob : +91 99524 06408, Direct : 044 42100869
e mail id : girish@aparajitha. com

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR KPO.pdf (59.1 KB, 61 views)

ccb.ayyar
I am a freelance PF/ESI consultant, experienced in this field from Trivandrum, Kerala.
I offer to take up the above responsibility to your satisfaction on a very reasonable
remuneration.
On hearing from you, I shall let you know more details.
Thanks and regards,
ccbayyar

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.