No Tags Found!

Arif ur Rehman

Dear Anon:
What has happened has happened, and cannot be undone. By being 'hazy' 'unclear' and yet wanting to 'talk' the message may have left scars, but fortunately they are not indelible (i.e. they're removable). Self-talk yourself into 'believing' you said/did the right thing, but then, remember, there is no fancy reason to hide behind the curtains. Trying to be evasive - not gathering yourself to face the boss, would get him wondering and assuming all things 'conceivable' about you, most of which may be untrue/unfounded - but they'll widen the gulf between your boss and you. Go the way a wounded soldier marches with his chest pushed out to face his commanding officer, and accepts whatever he has done, wittingly or unwittingly. You are that brave soldier, I'm certain.

From Pakistan, Karachi
Bhat NJ

You should immediately meet your boss and if he raises the issue of not meeting him. Just be frank and tell him the truth and apologize. And yes don’t be more loyal than the king
From India, Mumbai
Santosh_Nayak

Dear Anonymous,
If you are accepting that you did the wrong, then there is no problem for apologizing.But first be clear about your own image. You mail your HR Manager by an anonymous name and still you are here in CiteHR as an anonymous asking for help. If you are correct in your way then no need keep your identity secret.

From India, Calcutta
SAIBHAKTA

I fully agree with suggestions of Board Moderator Mr Anil Arora.To add to it I would like to refer to Jo Harry's window which I read during my MBA(HRD).There are four quadrants of which your case , to some extent , falls in the quadrant 'unknown to self known to others'.You may think all is normal with you but it is important for others also to think alike.Coming to your problem I suggest that you immediately meet your HRD head and first apologise for the delay.Then come to the main point and that too if he is in a mood to discuss.I know sometimes managers are so upset with one of such acts that the main problem is side tracked.Last but the least....don't bypass your TL and Section incharge as this may hurt their ego and unnecessarily put them off.However don't stop pursuing your agenda either if you are convinced that in the ultimate analysis it's good for the organisation.
SK.LIMAYE
MBA(HRD)
---------------

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous

Hello everyone, Thank you all for valuable advice. Thanks for waking me up.Today only i will meet my HR and i will say what happened. Just pray for my good luck. Thanks again!
From India, Bangalore
PSUNTOSH

by sending mail u have already express ur opinion about work culture/environment practiced so b transparent n go ahead it will b good experience 4 future remember u were selected on merit n not on ref.b bold n straight4ward
From India, Pune
Anonymous

Hi Everybody,
So today i did it... I reached little early to office and went to his cabin.
He was in tense with some matter , yet he listened me politely . He was busy with other works so couldn't talked to me . The only thing , for which i am confused - He said, WITH EXPERIENCE YOU WILL LEARN.
Is he going to fire me from job or something else:/
Anyways, my mind is in fifty percent in peace now.
Thank you all for suggesting and boosting courage to speak...!!
Thanking again.
Ashraf Ali

From India, Bangalore
Santosh_Nayak

Dear Ashraf,
Well job done. Don't worry about wheather he will fire you or not. What happened, what is happening & what will happen, take it all in a positive way. You learn something from past, you are doing now the good & what will you do it will be reflected by your past experience.
All the best.........

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.