No Tags Found!

dbpandya

Hi,
You need to consider the Information Security policy of the company as well while allowing work from home. If it is not the concern, then you can allow them WFH using remote. Infect it is one of the good practice you can start for future as well as WFH gives the work life balance.
To monitor the work, they should be available anytime via internal communication channel, like, Skype, Slack, Teams or any other application, and Manager can ensure that given task are moving as per expected speed.
Thanks,
Devang

From India, Mumbai
skhr07

Hi,
As of now, if any employee is affected by corona, he is eligible for 28 paid leave.
if your employees has covered by insurance, they are eligible for claim insurance amount even during the quarantine period.
you can't deduct the amount towards work from home as they are working for us. if you dont believe your employees, you can tighten your work measurement policy.
Ensure that your insurance broker and TPA are aware of this.

From India, Chennai
Thiyanesh
Dear Anil,
I think there is no possibility to work in home for manufacturing industries. Any manufacturing industries having certain process sequences. Every process depends on the adjacent process. Many criteria like raw materials, quality checks, transportation,costs, etc.

Sahilkmr564@gmail.com
Hi,
I think all are aware this situation due to corona, if we announce leave for few days, this period will be count paid or unpaid(some one has no leave balance) please guide me as per the policy.
Regards
Avanish

From India, Bhaskola
suresh2511

Dear All,
Please find attached Notification from the Commissioner of Labour, Maharashtra for not to terminate the employees / workers from job and to make full payment of wages in view of outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Thane
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg N O T I F I C A T I O N_from Commissioner of Labour Maharashtra.jpg (94.5 KB, 150 views)

sumeet-haibat

Dear Cyberindigo,
As per the directives issued by Labour Commissioner's Office,Mumbai employers have been appealed not to deduct salaries of employees for not reporting to office on account of coronavirus. Please refer the notice issued by Labour Commissioner's Office.
Regards,
Sumeet

From India, Mumbai
yash-girdhar
Hi expert
I am yash Girdhar , My ma'am given this site to check out about hr knowledge i am currently pursuing bachelor in BA( HR) that question hit me we can make policy about Nature incident (but it should applied only when it is across all over country .
2. About work you cannot start production so make strategy that provides fast working after corona virus.
3. You can setup a meeting on Skype , you can give them work on Google doc for give information on that link .
4. If they don't do there work cutof there salary 10% or bonus etc .
At this time we have trust our employe if don't its our loss send them some kind of gift or anything they will more happy they will increase there potential to work with company your work will be more faster then before
Experts this my opinion i am not an hr i am a student
Thank you

From India, Jalalpur
rambir-singh1
Hi Seniors,
Can we pay only basic salary to those employees, who are not working from home(having no leave balance) for the lock-down period and also to support staff like Accounts, admin, HR recruitment team or we have to pay full salary to them.
Please suggest

From India, Noida
lucky mehta
In IT Companies: If Employees is ready to work from Home, but Company does not have work/project to assign him, In this case, the leave will be paid or unpaid ?
From India, Delhi
suresh2511

Our Prime minister and Chief Ministers of various states have appealed the employers' of the Companies to pay full salaries or atleast as per the Minimum Wages applicable for the Scheduled Employment. I believe the IT Industries are falling under the Residuary Factories under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
Your employer will decide how much salary he/she can afford to pay you depending upon his / her financial status.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.