No Tags Found!

sidhu1972

Hi Sc,
Hahahah. I more than u. I know all techniques. Just i want to know more and more.....i m not like a child. I know how to eat and from where and which time......hahahah.
Pls go through enclosed file.
I will put more cases for our respected members views. hahahahah
Sorry, i think u r fool that u could not understood me. hahhahaha
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf esi_act_section_51_ad_103.pdf (368.1 KB, 281 views)

Moushmi

Dear Sidhu,
This is a forum, , a place where all the professionals come to empathise , anticipate as well as participate. We have seniors , new comers, trainees in the strata. Mr.Anil and Mr.Swastik had given their best to help you out. Dont misinterpret thier helping and sharing nature . I think if you are that wise and learned , and you feel u are capable to test others IQ, then you should be smart enough too to choose the language. The remarks you make are read by all.
Remember :
Knowledge with modesty is a winner
But Knowlege with ego or say attitude will make an indelible mark of bad impression.
dont make your knowlege or wisdom look waste or useless with your bad or wrong usage of communication.
The posting guidelines of any composing message says very clearly to be professional with ur language and conduct.
Regards
Moushmi

From India, Mumbai
sidhu1972

Dear Member,
A small querry, I need to clarify:
1) Company Name: Left and Right India Ltd.
2) Total manpower strength: 25
3) No of employees whose gross salary less than Rs. 7500.00 p.m.: 15
4) No of employees whose basic salary is less than Rs.6500.00 p.m.: 20
5) Company: Factory as per Factory Act
In this condition, pls clarify both Act be applicable or not?
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Dear Mousami,
I believe in Newton's Third Law.
If action force is more, reaction force will be more and vice-versa.
We can politely convinced to any one not in harsh way. If some one is behaving....................
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Moushmi

Dear Sidhu,
That's not any quality of any HR.
HUMAN Resource after all.
Besides no body said to u anything in any harsh way for you to react.
Calm down. Sidhu.
With age and experience you will understand.
Let peace be with u.
Regards
Moushmi

From India, Mumbai
sidhu1972

Dear Mousami,
Have u handled unions as HR????????
With age and experience lots of things changes.
For info, i m not child. 6.5 yrs exp in handling business not only HR.
I believe in wait and watch and then react.
anyway, welcome for gud suggestions. If i ll find that really its suits me, i ll absorb without any delay.
Thxs for suggestion/feedback.
Pls give feedback about my article posting, reply and behavoiur, it will improve my effectiveness and will be fruitfull for organisational as wel as personal life.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
anil kaushik

Dear sidh,
i have been going through the mails on this topic(?).
i appreciate ur knowledge and wisdom on the topic. kindly dont use this forum tocrete any controversy or
ill will among members. i agree with swastik and moushmi. dont forget while replying to any querry memberhas to devote sometime on the issue
.and u should take it seriosly.kindly dont use this forum to create bad taste. if this is the level of discussion, iwould like to withdraw from the group.in my carrier of 30 years ihve not seen such time wasting exercise. do u have so much time.
regds
anil kaushik

From India, Delhi
sidhu1972

Dear Sir,
Kindly suggest same to other member too!!!!!
I never commented before. If u ll comment badly on me, i m not going to leave u. I hav joined this forum to learn more and more but How???// only through discussion........
I m siting a example when i was doing my HR course.
There was disussion on Maternity Benefit Act.
In this act, little confusion in definaition of "woman". Generally woman means "married girl". i raised in the class, if unmarried working girl became pregnant then she is entitled to get benefit under this Act or not????/
Lots of discussion taken place, finally conclusion: she ll get.
Now u tell, this querry conveys my naughty attitude but knowlege enhanced or not??????
In the same way, if i m siting some example repeatatively it doesn't mean that u comment on me........as HR u politely deny my views but wat happened in case of swastik??????? Pls reply bze u r 30 yrs exp.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
swastik73

Dear Sid,
If you remember the case of "catching fakers", I was supporting your views. Similarly please remember that most Cite HR members discuss a particular topic and gives their opinion. In no way does do any of us try to belittle the other. We are in the same profession and we feel for one another. The discussion is not personal, so kindly dont take it personally.
I would like to state that in no event did I doubt your sincerity or depth of knowledge, but all I wanted to say was that each one of us take our time out to support the other. We are contributing and will keep on doing so but I am personally against spoon feeding people, because I feel the urge to put in effort and exercise your mind starts falling.
Still, I am sorry if I have offended you.
At least, one thing I can tell you from the discussion, you may have a lot of knowledge but you still dont know the difference between ESI and WC and why they were enacted?
Sorry again,
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
sidhu1972

Dear SC,

Both are social security legislations. It enacted keeping in mind to provide some sort of releif and develop security in mind of working class while they are doing risky job so that they will work freely. It is type of motivation. It is nothing but providing assistance/relief to employee/ dependant through the laws when they come into trouble/ problem due to work. If no binding on employer through legislation, not a single employer will compensate to employee/dependant as the case may be. If employee meets accident and dead, what will happen with his dependant??? How they will run the rest life???How children will get proper education or medical or etc if they are not matured??? How wife/parents will run the rest life if bread winner is No more???.

Hope that you may understand why enacted this law??? and doubt about me.

Difference Between ESIC and WC: a file enclosed.....

Most welcome to raise querry from HR and Admn area. I ll try to contribute more and more but at the same time, I apply Newton's law in most of the fields as I think.

No personal fight with any individual. It is fight of concept as per knowlege. This is knowlege enhancing forum through talk, discussion, querry, etc.

Note: No gud governance, if no opposition. Pls keep in mind

Regards

Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls esi_vs_wc_209.xls (14.0 KB, 343 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.