No Tags Found!

dasp06

During a Telephonic Interview, keeping your eyes closed can help a great deal. Give it a try.
Prashant
Dear KB,
I have come across several postings of yours on this cite and most of them are like, "yes-you-are-right" type of posts, i.e., agreeing with what others have said. I would like to have your own views also please.

From India, Delhi
dasp06

9 out of 10 times such callers never call up the second time, so, in such case, ask for the caller's name and ask, "Can I call you in 20 minutes?" and then do call him/her up as soon as to get free.
Prashant

From India, Delhi
paras4ne1
"In life LOVE is Never planned nor does it happen for a reason
but when LOVE is real , it becomes your plan for life and your reason for living .................................................. ........................."

GREAT SUJATA,
U HAVE WRITTEN A VERY FACT ABOUT THE LOVE & LIFE
I WAS HAPPY TO KNOW MORE FROM YOU.
regards,
paras

From India, Coimbatore
lks.sone
dear all,
nice topic and useful to all, on emore i want to discuss when i make a interview call , in start i dont express properly it takes 5 or 6 minutes to present properly. during this i was rates as a oridinary candidate pls suggest me.
thanks
lks

From India, Indore
r.jhawahar

Its really a good post.. check about interview questions in articles menu in Human Resource
From India, Coimbatore
fwassim
hi, What would be a good email to follow up after a telephonic interview? just to know if the application is considered or not.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
SK SINGH

Dear Mr. Rajeev,
There is nothing like the interviewer will not be calling you again if you tell him/her so.... The fact is usually HR deals with many candidates while screening, so he might have got the candidates who meet the requirements. If there is requirement the HR is definitely gonna call you next time as he too has the responsibility to hire the best candidate, but its always better that you call him back and follow up to grab the opportunity. Moreover, you have asked him that "shall I call you?", he might be expecting that you will be calling him if you are interested.
Regards,

From India, Visakhapatnam
skaashyap
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.