No Tags Found!

singh inderjeet

Dear All,
This is an APEEL to you all.. Our parents did a lot for us.. This is our time to show them that how much we care for them ??? Please find the attachment...
Regards,
Inderjeet Singh"Born to lead"

From India, Rajsamand
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Our Parents.pps (409.0 KB, 703 views)

riyazk

Though my father has passed away and mum is too young for this age . Every time i read the slide i could connect myself with my kiddo and introspect if i did those things that i am suppose to do with a smile....................I feel guilty thanx for reminding me my duty not just as a daughter but also as a mother
From India, Mumbai
YRRao

Hi,
very heart touching PPT presentation. It is a true replica of everybody's life. because many of us are having parents, who are under the care of their children due to elderly age.
This presentation seems to be a mirror of our own life.
Thanks for the nice message given through the PPT. Please keep posting such messages.
YRRao

From India, Hyderabad
Rinki Srivastav

Awesome !! I am touched. I have no words to express my feelings. True replica of everybody’s life. Hats off to you for sharing this presentation . Its really nice. Rinki
From India, Delhi
padmapilla
Hi, friend Taking a responsibility to tell everyone the truth about the inner feelings of parents... Hats off to you dear... Thanks for the nice presentation. Cheers... Padma
From India, Hyderabad
kdsvipin