No Tags Found!

Janineblum
<UL type=disc><LI class=MsoNormal style="BACKGROUND: white; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.25pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">How is an earnings-at-risk plan different from an ordinary gain-sharing or profit-sharing plan?
From United States, Houston
mahua19
hello I am doing my summer project from MAX NEWYORK LIFE Insurance my topic is recruitment procedure of agents in the company, can u please email me some projects related to this topic
From India, Dhanbad
Janineblum
Well recruitment for a company starts with getting the word out about your company. Ask your current employees what attracted them to the organization and what retains them. You need to undertand the structure and culture of your company and how it matches up to competitors in your area as well as what they do to attract and retain their employeess. You will need to establish a execution plan for your recruiting. What type of person are you trying to attract and what will be acceptable to hire? You will need to make sure your tactics do not cause any discrimination.

A good source of information for recruiting, interviewing and compensation plans is Human Resources Internet Guide
A good source for recruiters is Recruiter Resource Directory - Recruiting, Staffing and Human Resource Links and Information
Recruiters Network - Association for Internet Recruiting - Online Recruiting News

Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck with your project.

From United States, Houston
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.