No Tags Found!

rdsharavanan

you can pay the salary through bank and get exemption from the labour department to maintain salary register, in the other hand you can give the individual payslip and get signed in the counterfoil;
Most of the labour laws has made to keep the employee employer relationship harmoniously
I hope this will be useful
Thanks
RDSharavanan

From India, Madras
HARSH MEHTA

Hi,
Sure it is useful, and more over hopeful.
We do pay salaries through bank. Are you sure on the part that an exemption can be sought from the labour department so that we need not maintain the registers :?:
I ask this because it is only after my HR legal chap said that there is no way out, that I posted this query here :!:
Pl revert with an :idea:
Best Regards
Harsh

From India, Delhi
Balaji Raghunathan

Hi,
You can get exemption from maintaining manual registers by going for computerised attendance system. By this the individual employee will swipe only his card in the Barcoder and so need not see the register . Also for the salary register , when you give individual employees payslip which is diferent from the Salary register , he will not have access to other employees salary and any query regarding the salary will be pertaining to his only.
General queries will be normally of the Payscale for his grade , attendance , monthly calculations w.r.t to incentive etc.
With Regards, - Balaji

From India, Coimbatore
priyankakaw

Hi,
As far my knowledge, its not necessary to get the salary register signed from each and every employee.
Yes one needs to sign when the salary is paid to him/her in cash. Its not necessary if paid through cheque or transfered to bank.
And for cash you can get the vouched signed instead of salary register from the employee, to whom salary is paid in cash and keep a record of the same in remarks column in salary register.
The best and more secure method is to prepare the salary in excel or maintain the soft copy for the same. Make the salary sheet password protected.
I hope I had tried to solve your doubt.
regards
Priyanka

From India, Delhi
pbskumar2006

Dear Friends,
Mr. Harsh is asking how to keep the register in confidential mood.
Mr. Harsh you may suggest your management like this as well as you are also obtain the permission from the local labour department to get the permission to get the signs of the individuals confidentially on the "PAYSLIP" it self. So you have to make a 1+1 copy of payslips one should be pasted a Revenue Stamp and on it get the sign of the individual and file it . Usually the salaries of big companies are deposited in the Bank SB Accounts, so its enough. But for this you have to obtain the written permission from the local labour department.
Regards,
PBS KUMAR

From India, Kakinada
uns
Harsh, Can you be specific as to which industry you belong. For eg: i am in IT - software services. Then it maybe easier to answer your query. UNS.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.