No Tags Found!

rallapati
I suggest you that NEVER TAKE UP RISK IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER. What ever it is tell the truth, if they are really convinced with ur skills and exp you have i dont think that will a constraint for them.
From India, Hyderabad
ashiskumarpal

Being an HR person in gulf right now, i am agreed with you 100 percent. But Some reputed IT and costruction businessess and companies like ADCB,HSBC,EMIRATES, they usually do the verifications, provided if they do their recruitment directlly(not through any recruitment agencies)
ashis

From India, Mumbai
Mammu007

IT and Banking sector DO it, I know...I agree with you; but Mohsin is not!
All UAE banks stopped recruting (some branches closed even!). Are you aware of the issues inside Mashreq bank for last 4-5 months?
Emirates has openings only in technical divisions.
Thanks for your comment on my comment.
Mammu:icon10:

From Djibouti
apekhya

hi!
I'll suggest you not to show fake experience because you are a 2008 passout Engg and if one will verify with your passing yr of engg and exp then both will be contractdictory and you'll trap. They may verify.
I'm also a Mechanical engg and as per my exp, i'll say one thing that this is starting of your career , professional life so you have to learn many thing and do hard work to gain real exp. if you want to reach your goal in short span of time then you have to do hard work to learn all the things.Main factor is how you work with effective result. If you'll perform well in interview then they may select you witout considering your exp.
All the Best!!
Regards
Smita

From India, Gurgaon
Tejas B
Dear Mohsin,
Dnt do that bcs the rules and regulations for the gulf countries are very strict and if you found by doing any fake activity, they wil nt allow you to come back to India. So it is nt advisable.

From India, Vadodara
brm2703

Dear Mohsin,
If you have experience of around 9 months then why you are so desperate. First try to walk b