aaddiittyyaa
Hello Friends,
Greetings of the day to all of you,
My Name is Sashi kant . i am working in a MNC.
Friends i am not feeling comfortable here because of my poor English knowledge.
I feel shy when they talk to me. i am very good in my subject but unfortunately i came from Hindi medium educational society because of this i could not get the command over the language. because of this weakness i am facing lot of trouble in my daily life.
Friends will u please suggest me the easiest source to remove this problem forever.
Tell me how may i bring the fluency in my English spoken.
I will be highly obliged if you to do so.
your friend

From India, Jabalpur
TELIKEPALLI

Dear Friend,
you have good written skills that is what i noticed after read your post.
If we have intention to learn English we can easily overcome from this problem . Still i am facing the same problem I mean lack of communication skills.
At present what I am doing is whenever it possible I am trying to talking with my friends & colleagues in english and also using this community as one of the source to enhance my english skills and I am trying to draft mails on diverse of situations etc..
to my knowledge speaking with others is easy way to enhance communications skills. Talk to your close friends and colleagues and ask them to correct your language after that practice it don't repeat the same mistake .
If you possible read news papers and try to talk more people In english I am sure It will be help to you some extent.
I wish you all the best.

From India, Hyderabad