my brother is in Govt. Dept. and working from last 7 yrs. Know he want to take loan against PF (Providend Fund) for purchase of Plot with the name of my mother. My mother is a pensioner. now my question is weather he will get the loan, if he is purchasing the plot with mothers name? (Brother is married). What will be the procedure please recommend?

From India, Faridabad
As u mentioned that your brother is a government servant, so for government employees, GPF --( GENERAL PROVIDENT FUND) IS APPLICABLE. Ask your brother to consult his office people, for this purpose.

From India, Gurgaon
an an employee take or withdraw some amount of his pf for his pesonal work or against property dealing.The employee is existing. Pls reply at the earliest.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™