Dear sir,
We are contractor of Fire Fighting and Plumbing. We are working with various client at various states like Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, UP, Himachal etc. So we like your valuable advice on Registration of Labour Licence. We would like central licence. Kindly let us know the procedure of registration and formalities.
Mukesh Kumar

From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr Mukesh,
Registration under the Contract Labour Act has to be done by Principal Employer and not by the Contractor.
You need to obtain Labour Licese as per rules applicable to the state.
Bhavin Vahia

From India, Ahmadabad
Exactly Right Sir,
Moreover you will have to presen copies of Registeration done by the principal employer and and form V to get your individual license to work as contractor.
Hope its fine.
RAhul Sethi

From India, Delhi
I just want to know that when a contractor is required labor license and the procedure of taking labor license. Can any one take labour licence without doing any job?

Contract Labour Licence is required only if 20 or more then 20 persons are working in any calender month. Form 5 by principal employer, application filled on form 4 along with muster roll copy which shows 20 or >20 are working there. if employees are <20 no need to obtain licence.After that The Contract Labour (R&A) Act 1970, form XXIV Half Yearly Return to be submitted to Asst Commissioner of Labour before 31 jan and before 31 of july twice in the year.
From India, Lucknow
If any contractor depute minimum 20 or more employee against the contract. than licence will be applicable. and contractor will apply in form IV with form v, L.C.-16 including two affedevit. with out any contaract any body can take labour licence.
From India, Hyderabad
Registration under the Contract Labour Act has to be done by Principal Employer how much fees for obtained the same RC for Principal Employer
From India, Pune
Dear Member, For fee chart you have to go through your applicable Central/State Contract Labour ( R&A) Rules which ever is applicable in your case.
From India, Delhi
Dear OMPAL, Use thread relating to your query or put your query on new thread as this thread relates to contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970.
From India, Delhi
Hi, please share the format for form V. Also provide the detail info related to returns, application, renewal of the certificate.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server