Under Admin following things will come
Telephone,Electricity, Office Stationary ( Control & Management)
Liaison with MSEB, Telephone office & other gove. authority
Help Desk ( Ticket Booking , Hotel booking , Hospitality to guest etc.)
§ Handle Administrative duties such as preparing Internal Memos/ Notices.
§ Maintaining all official records
§ Check & reply all e-mails on daily basis, in order to make sure no mail remain non-responded by the end of the business day
§ Maintain relation with clients.
§ Look for response of same and coordinate for action with marketing/sales team if required.
§ In charge of inventory control of stationery, paper (check and stock), sundries (check and stock) and issuing of purchase requisitions.
§ Handling Travel arrangements.
§ regular supervision on security & housekeeping.
§ And any other responsibility in office as assigned by superiors..
Hope this post is useful
You may add these as well...might help you out....
Job Profile: As an Associate - ADMIN.
To prepare reports & MIS(Includes, Complete Financial year, Traveling Expense, Stationary Expense, Housekeeping & Pantry Maintenance, Office Maintenance, Dispatch, Office Assets, etc).
Dispatch & keeping the records updated.
Complete Printings of Letterheads & Business cards.
Access cards coordination with HO & Employees.
Coordinating with the facility providers.
Corporate new connection for the employees.
Forex exchange arrangements for the employees traveling International.
Handling Assets Management & Inventory
Comparing the quotations from vendors, recommending best supplier/vendor after negotiations and sending to head office for approval.
I have recently completed mba(hr) from icfai.they have offered me to join the admin department.If anyone can plz tell me ,would it exactly help me in my career,as i always wanted to be in the hr generalist profile.would this post help me or would be a barrier.Is admin personnel considered as the hr personnel.I am completely confused.if i work as an admin executive ,would i be considered for an hr generalist profile by other companies in future.....:confused::confused::confused::confused ::confused::confused::confused:
I am new 2 citeHR. Its very useful site for all. Please help me na, i am BA graduate. But i am working in a consultancy as HR. I would like to work in admin firm. Can anyone help me, by any chance to work in corporate. any openings in anycompanies. Because my suitation is very bad.
Best of wishes from FastCollab for your admin job responsibilities. And it is never an easy job to handle, no matter what.
Here are some of the major roles/responsibilities admin job comes with:
1. Managing Travel Desk: Capturing the itineraries of your employees like air travel, bus/train teavel, hotel & taxi bookings and even where to eat. Maintaining a record for all the expenses incurred and update company account records.
2. Running Payroll for employees: Based on company to company, at time Admin roles are required to take care fo Payroll & Accounting responsibilities as well. Like - capturing IT declarations from employees, doing tax calculations and getting reports of PT, PF, ESI. TDS etc. And at last generating payslips.
3. Accounting & Bookkeeping: Accounting talks about keeping records of money-in money-out in your company. Maintaining books for vendor payments, employee expenses and other tax related matters.
4. Arranging any material for company requirement: Right from arranging stuffs for a new office, to stationery, toiletries and other office related furniture items. Admin professional needs to take care of all these requirements.
5. Staff Maintenance: We are talking about people like security, housekeeping, canteen etc. Managing day to day activities and leaves of these staff members come under Admin role.
6. Recruitment Outsourcing: It may come as a partial role for Admin professional. With co-ordination with Recruitment/HR team Admin people can do all the arrangement whenever there is recruitment drive going on.
However, the worrisome part would be if you do most of these activities manually. In no time manual record keeping will eat up your time resulting in low productivity.
FastCollab is an online platform that offers end-to-end solution for most of the Business Services. Like:
1. Book flight tickets at Zero convenience charges
2. Keep a record of employee itinerary and flight bookings.
3. Online accounting & payroll tool with employee self service login to automate everything
4. Recruitment outsourcing to get best talent asap
For more details, simply create a FREE Sign-up on FastCollab | Marketplace | All-In-One Platform
Let us know if we can help you in any way