Please refer to a situation -
An employee joined an organisation on a certain date. But the company, by mistake, registered his name in PF account one year later. Now, following the pension amount calculation formula (i.e. Pensionable salary/70 x no. of years in service) it is found that the employee will loose a sum of Rs. 93/- per month.
Now the employer wants to compensate his loss. How, in a suitable way the loss of that employee may be compensated ? - Please suggest.

From India, Calcutta

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™