No Tags Found!

In case My past employer they did not update DOE in pf portal. Now the company has closed so how can i update DOE so that i can transfer PF to current Account.
From India, New Delhi

If you need to update your exit date with your old employer, first reach out to their HR team or someone who can help. You can also contact EPFO for assistance or file a gravedance. Another option is to look at your last payslip from them. If you were paid for a full month, you can use the last day of that month as your exit date. Just make sure the date you give is correct. It's a bit risky, but it might be your best bet if nothing else works.

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.