Good Morning Everyone,

I have a query, as in our organization, my previous person made a mistake in PF contribution, as he was deducted employer's contribution on wages selling of 6500/- pm i.e. if staff's salary is Rs. 15000/- then his contribution was as follows;-

Wages emp. pf cont. company contribution

15000/- 1800/- 1258/- & 542/- (In pension fund)

when the mistake identified, approach to pf personnel for correction in staff's pf ledger, then pf official said kindly submit revised 3-(A) of staff members, which was submitted accordingly. ( Contribution period was from 10/17 to 01/2021)

Now, pf officials sent a notice mentioning that amount cannot be transfer from epf to pension account, so kindly deposit the balance amount on monthly basis through challan, then i approach PFC and highlighted the problem, also request him that we can deposit the said amount which was less diposited in pension fund but would you adjust the excess amount diposited in EPF... then he refused that, no that is not possible.

I requested him that sir establishment has not deposited the less amount, but due to mistake the bifurcation was done wrongly, which can be consider but he refused to do so.

kindly advise

Thanks in advance.

From India, Delhi
Ceo-usd Hr Solutions


Write the detail case history to Regional PF Commissioner and also to CPFC. In the mean time deposit the short fall amount.

To my opinion as it is a mistake and the money is already with PF authority, they may transfer the amount from PF account to EPS account. Even at CPFC level it is rejected, then there is no other alternate other than to fight a case or to accept the PF authority's decision.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531

USD HR Solutions – To Strive towards excellence with effort and integrity

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.