Dadarao Pawar
Sir, I joined an Unaided Engineering College in Maharashtra on 16-6-1986 as Lecturer. I retired as a Associate Professor in May 2021. Govt. of Maharashtra as per GR dtd 11 Sept 2019, implemented 7 the pay scales to the Engg. College teachers. But till date, 7th pay scales are not implemented by my college.
I want to claim salary difference as per 7th pay scales from 1-1-2016 to 31-5-2021 (retirement date). Can I claim it in High Court or any other lower court?
Please give me a right advice

From India, Pune
You can contact me or TAFNAP. WE WILL GUIDE YOU. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9226743354
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.