PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Advocate Prem Chanda Yadav
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Employee form 5 A is an internal document of the establishment /companies registered under the employee provident fund scheme. It is a monthly report on new employees joined the establishment, the entire employee should join the EPFO scheme and form 5A keeps a track record of new employees and their PF details.
From India, Madras
Advocate Prem Chanda YadavUnder EPF Ownership Details submit through online pf portal.
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.KForm 5 and form 5A are different. Form 5 is correct as what V.M has said but form 5A is the proof that shows who is responsible for payment of contribution to the PF and as said by Prem Chanda, it is a document of ownership. It need not necessarily contain the name of the actual owner of the establishment but shall contain the person responsible for recovery of PF dues and payment of the same to the EPFO. In case of default the EPFO will initiate legal action including prosecution against the person named in 5A.
From India, Kannur
ommygautamnow form 5 and others forms are obsoleted by the department after the ECR came in effect. but previously following are to be used -
* form 2- Nomination and declaration which is now covered by form 11
* form 5- for New Joining
* form 9- information regarding the employees covered under the epf act and where as 02 authorized signatory sample signature to be sent to department. which one is now covered by the digital signature .
* form 10- for leaving employee details
* form 12 A- Monthly Return
* Combined Challan for Account no. 01,02,10,21 & 22
* Annual Return form 3A & 6A along with dues and deposit statement .
but now all foresaid form has been not in use.
form 5 A - its a return/document of ownership. whenever any changes in ownership should be sent to concern department and now you can sent online also.
form 11- Declaration form
From India, Rudarpur