No Tags Found!

Hi all, I got a job with a good package. I worked for one month complete later in the second month due to my health issue I have resigned, Doctor suggested taking complete rest due to piles. I informed the manager and HR they not accept to take leave so I resigned from my position they asked to serve notice period I told to them I'm unable to serve notice period they said ok, and asked me to pay notice amount after that they relieved me from my position but I haven't paid amount after one month.

I have recovered from my health issue and called the manager and HR no one responded to me I tried to rejoin I pinged the manager and HR no one responded after that recovery team connected me to pay the amount to the company for not serving the notice period, Due to Doctors serious decision I lost my job, Now am facing a problem to get the job to whom should I contact to get my job back in the same company and am ready to pay recovery amount also it's my dream company if they give my job back. It is the 5th-month NEED HR suggestions, please.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Seasoned Ir Professional
Agm - Hr&admin
Management Consultancy


Once you have been relieved from a company, the legal relationship would cease to exist. Therefore, rejoining will not happen automatically. You don't have any right to demand that you should be allowed to rejoin. However, if the company is ready to take you, then you can rejoin but on the new terms and conditions that the company will let you know. If the HR is not responding, then you have to wait or you can call on him directly by going to the office and discuss the matter. Don't think that he will revert with a positive reply because the supply of human resource is very elastic that they will get enough manpower and they don't want to wait for an employee who has left the company by his will.
From India, Kannur


You need to knock the doors of your ex-employer. whether to open or not is their discretion. You may communicate to them that now you are medically to fit to join, supported with a Doctor certificate.

From India, Madras
If an employee rejoins the company is it advisable to generate a new employee code for him or continue with the same old one. Thanks Azeem Sayani
From India, Mumbai

Allowing the employee to continue with earlier Employee Code would tantamount to continuity in service. If it is re-appointment, then for all intents and purposes it has to be fresh appointment and so a new Employee Code has to be there. Hence, with clarity of purpose this issue has to be resolved.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.