Please help me how to get a declaration for non-pf contribution employee
From India, Ahmedabad

You mean a declaration from a new employee whose PF qualifying salary exceeds Rs 15000, that he is not an existing member of PF and therefore, he could be declared as an excluded employee? If so, you can take it in form 11 (attached)
From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf EPF Form 11- new.pdf (558.0 KB, 106 views)


if an employee wants to opt out of PF, he can fill out Form 11 at the time of joining his first job.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.