I have recently joined a company and for various reasons especially for health being the prime reason, have put resignation 3rd day into the office and submitted medical documents. But I got to hear from the company that medical documents given weren't satisfactory for immediate exit. And my Manager was informed that I will not be serving notice and therefore apply leave for me. I have earlier mentioned in mail I am ready to serve notice if company warrants. However later when asked for medical, the medicals submitted mentions unfit to work.
1) Now I am not sure why company is holding me where I have not began any work at all and commenting statements like "leave during notice" etc making sure I don't earn at all until the notice.
2) Will I be able to take up another assignment fulltime or part-time.
3) Will I get my of and medical insurance during these notice months in this current company.
4) How better can this short experience be utilised in my career.
5) Till date I have for now been logging in and out appropriately as per work hours and fulfilling induction tasks. Should I contest for pay during these days at least
From India, Chennai